Here are the Terms & Conditions of Bridestory Pay cashback in Singapore:
- The Direct Cashback program is only valid for all quotations that have been paid via Bridestory Pay and Singapore users.
- The cashback amount that you will receive is determined by your transaction value:
- SGD10 cashback for transaction amount ≥ SGD600 to ≤ SGD 1,200
- SGD20 cashback for transaction amount > SGD1,200 to ≤ SGD 3,000
- SGD50 cashback for transaction amount > SGD3000 to ≤ SGD 10,000
- SGD100 cashback for transaction amount > SGD 10,000
- To get Direct Cashback, your transaction value should be a minimum of SGD 600
- The Direct Cashback does not apply for multiple transactions.
- Cashback is valid only for 1 transaction per user and per 1 vendor.
- Multiple transactions with the same vendor may not qualify for Cashback
- Users who have completed (paid) their quotations are required to write a review to their Bridestory vendors. Click here to know how to give a review from Bridestory App or Desktop.
- After users completed (paid) their quotations, the cashback will be transferred into their bank account, therefore users are required to submit their bank account information
- In the case where users do not complete the review within 6 months after the whole payment have been made, the cashback will be automatically cancelled.
- Bridestory does not charge or deduct the value of cashback (nett) provided.
- Users are expected to be careful of fraud on behalf of Bridestory.
- Bridestory reserves the right to renew our minimum and maximum transaction amount, as well as cashback value at any time without prior notice.
- In case Bridestory finds any fraud, Bridestory reserves the right to cancel Direct Cashback.
For questions or more information about the cashback program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org