As a wedding vendor, you can get it started by following these steps:
- Start by applying Bridestory Pay, HERE
- Complete your Bridestory Pay registration form correctly. After you get it done, your application will be automatically approved by system.
- After your application is approved, you can deal with your client, start creating a quotation and send it to your client's email.
- Once your clients received and approved the quotation, your clients can pay instantly using Bridestory Pay. At the same time, if you set several payment terms to your client, our system will automatically remind them about their next payment based on the due date you've set.
- After receiving payment from your clients, you just need to click "Request Payout" button so that we can transfer the fund to your registered bank account within 1-3 working days.
- Before requesting for payout, please make sure you have completed:
- Legal Information needed
- Bridestory Pay Contract Agreement sent by our Customer Care team
- Please make sure your bank account holder's name is identical with the name in the submitted NPWP
7. For every succeed transaction via Bridestory Pay, you will automatically get Bridestory Points as a reward in which you can use to purchase any Bridestory's products for FREE (booth, subscription, magazine advertisement)