The way you represent your project (visually) will be able to increase intention from the bride or groom-to-be to view your profile. At this point, this can bring a positive impact in which your profile would receiving more business leads from Bridestory (it affects your clients to consider your service/ product for their wedding).
Hence, to maximize your photo/ video performance, we strongly recommend you to follow these guidelines below:
A. PROFESSIONALLY TAKEN
Professionally taken photo/ video is always recommended. This means the works that you uploaded are expected to be:
1. high resolution/ not pixelated (min resolution: 680 PX)
2. as for video, please try to record the video with a general ratio of 16:9
B. PROJECT QUANTITY & MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
- a project (album) must contains of 5 photos minimum (with maximum of 50 photos)
- or, if you have videos please upload minimum two (2) videos
C. BRIGHTNESS (LIGHTING)
Proper lighting is an important aspect for every photo. Avoid too much or too little brightness that might affect the picture quality.
D. TOO MUCH BORDER, CONTACT INFORMATION, PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION ARE NOT PERMITTED
Vendors are not allowed to upload images or videos that contain promotional items (brochure, newsletter, price list, etc.) and contact details (phone number, email address, and social media). This will bring negative impact to your business leads on Bridestory as our system will not be able to detect leads that come from our user's activities on your profile.
E. EYE-CATCHING & USER-FRIENDLY
Collage format is permitted as long as the object appearance is clear enough to be seen (user-friendly). Please refer to the below illustration:
F. SIZE OF PHOTO/ VIDEO
The maximum photo size is 8 MB and recommended size for video is 720 p (1280x720 pixel). If the size is exceed the maximum, the process of uploading might be longer, or causes failure in uploading.
G. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT FOR SEVERAL SERVICE CATEGORIES
If you are an entertainment vendor (MC, music, DJ, dance/ choreography), wedding videographer, or you come from other service categories and need to support your portfolio using specific videos, please upload professional videos by following these instructions:
- use mirrorless/dslr with audio recorder or external microphone. Please avoid recording through cell phone without supporting tools/ equipment. As an example, please refer to the above video.
- make sure your video is stable. At this point, use static tripod or handheld stabilizer (gimbal) to avoid camera shake.
- be aware of the brightness when you start the recording, set it to avoid under-exposed of the object itself (performance)
- If the aspect of audio is crucial in your video, ensure the audio element is well-recorded and not being disturbed by ambience (any kind of noises from the environtment)
- tips: you can collaborate with videographer vendor to shoot/ record footage that you can use for your portfolio
H. ETIQUETTE IN SOCIETY
Please be appropriate in etiquette of the society. Bridestory does not accept nudity, partial nudity works, or related with racism that might attack individual or certain community, be it in the form of image or video
I. THE IMPORTANCE OF COPYRIGHT
Upload works that you have previously done. Please refrain from using other people’s works that are not yours and upload it as your project. If the project is done together with other vendors, then make sure to give respective partners/ vendors credit (tag). Bridestory has the right to take down projects (images and/or videos) that are proven to be stolen from other sources, with or without vendor’s consent
J. 3D DESIGN/ RAW MATERIAL
If you provide a wedding venue but the building (wedding area) itself is still on progress, you are allowed to upload 3D design picture as long as:
- the pictures/ videos are in high resolution quality and refer to the common guidelines above.
- In addition to this, please give more specific information about your business on the "business info" and appropriate "pricelist" information to streghten your profile credibility
K. PLEASE BE APPROPRIATE/ RELEVANT
As it will be your portfolio to attract all the brides and grooms-to-be, we encourage you to upload photos or videos of your works related to wedding and relevant to your service category
Should you have further question or concern, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +62 821-1487-2843 / +62 821-1338-8234