This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. Our website(s) and mobile application(s) may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and we advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
What is the information used for?
Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for the following purposes:
- For registered members, your name and email address will be disclosed to the relevant Vendors when you click on any contact details the Vendors display in their profiles including website, email, social media (e.g. facebook, twitter, instagram), phone number, and other contacts.
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our website(s) and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
- To provide goods and services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- To verify and process payment when you purchase services from us.
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users.
Can you opt out?
Whenever we send you any marketing information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
In the event that you wish for us to discontinue the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data for any of the above purposes, you may also write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the same.
Can you access or correct your personal data?
You may update your personal information at any time by accessing your account(s) with us or by writing in to us at email@example.com to inform us of the same.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- We will only share your personal details with a third party for the purposes and situations as described above, or for other purposes where we have your consent to do so.
For the avoidance of doubt, you consent to:
- Bridestory collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes and situations as described above;
How is your data protected?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access and other similar risks. Access to your account(s) is password protected. Thus, no other party, including Bridestory employees, can change the information. However, you must remember to log off from your account and close the browser window after use so that no unauthorized party can have access. You are responsible for the safe-keeping of your password. You must not, at any time, disclose your password to any third party. We will not be responsible and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any losses or damage incurred by you whatsoever caused by your non-compliance to any of the foregoing. All information gathered by Bridestory is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorized persons using assigned user IDs and passwords. In certain areas, Bridestory uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Bridestory may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our website(s). You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products and services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
This policy is subject to any existing laws of the Republic of Indonesia in relation to the protection of information and if required by any lawful authority for any legal purposes such as the enforcement of any laws or to prevent the breaching of any laws, we shall release all such information as is legally required by the requisite and lawful authority in accordance with the directions of the lawful court of the competent jurisdiction.
Please note that we may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.