Yes, you are still able to make an overseas payment using Bridestory Pay as long as your credit card complies with the valid Terms & Conditions. The transaction will be charged in Indonesian Rupiah using Visa, Mastercard, JCB, or American Express credit card that handles conversion from the foreign currency.
To make an overseas payment, please follow these steps:
- On the Order Summary, click "Overseas Payment."
Please be informed: If you don't see the option "Overseas Payment," your account may be registered as a user from Indonesia. In that case, please do reach email@example.com and specify where the credit card was issued for further assistance.
- Click "International Payment". This option is only available for users who register from outside Indonesia.
- Then, click "Credit Card."
- Fill in your credit card details, and click "Pay."
- You will see the outstanding payment after being charged a service fee of 2.6% + IDR 2,200 of the total price.
- The 0% instalment system offered by Bridestory Pay only applies to Visa, Mastercard, JCB, or American Express credit cards issued by banks in Indonesia.
Harap masuk untuk memberikan komentar.